Affects Version/s: 8.4.5, 9.6
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: App Within Minutes
Environment:Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, Chrome v.60, Firefox v.55, IE v.11, using a local instance configured with ORACLE 11.2
Prerequisites: The instance of XWiki must be configured with Oracle Database and several users (e.g. U1, U2) must be already created.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Create an application with App Within Minutes from Applications Panel: More applications -> Create your own! -> Create Application
- On "Step 2 - Structure your data", add a Short Text Field, an User Field and a Group Field
- On "Step 4 - Customize your application home page", Live Table Columns section, leave only the 3 fields selected above
- Click Finish
- In the application just created, add 2 entries selecting for each one a different user and group
- Go to the application's main page and sort the entries by the existing columns (Short Text, User and Group)
- Then, filter the entries by all columns
Sorting and filtering work properly.
When sorting the entries by User and Group columns, sorting doesn't work and the following error appears in the console:
Also, the above mentioned sorting error affects filtering, which stops working afterwards.