Steps to reproduce:
- in a wiki page attach a test file, let's say Test.odt
- update the Test.odt to version 2 (keeping the name) then attach the new version of the document to your page
- at this point when checking The available versions of attachment 'Test.odt' you are able to download the right versions 1.1 and 1.2 of your document
- update the Test.odt to version 3 (keeping the name), then attach the third version of the document to your page
- go to The available versions of attachment 'Test.odt' and try to download the version 1.2 version.
Expected: be able to download the version 1.2 of your attachment
Actual result: the version 1.2 is overwritten and when you try to download it it actually downloads version 1.1 of your attachment (even if you can see the versions 1.1. and 1.2 have different sizes when checking the available versions, see example ViewAttachemnts.png)
- it works well if you only attach 2 versions of a document
- only the version 1.2 is overwritten, versions 1.3 or higher are ok
- I reproduced first when using the attachmentSelector macro to attach documents but the issue reproduces when simply adding attachment multiple versions of a document with the same name to a wiki page.
- I tested on XWiki 8.4.4