- All pages
- org.xwiki.test.webstandards.CustomDutchWebGuidelinesValidationTest.Validating HTML5 Dutch Web Guidelines validity for: xwiki:XWiki.WatchListRss executed with credentials Admin:admin (from org.xwiki.test.webstandards.AllTests)
- ERROR: At least one form does not have a <submit> button.
- Dutch Guidelines: validateRpd13s4()
- R-pd.13.4 "Avoid automatic redirection during interaction with forms."
- The code is looking for //input[@type='submit'] or //input[@type='image']
- The current .globalsearch is using <button type="submit" class="btn" title="Search">
- VAR1: Replace the usage of button[@type='submit'] with an input in the template
- VAR2: Add the button@type='submit' use case in the test's function validateRpd13s4() since the usage is valid. You can read here more about the usage difference https://css-tricks.com/use-button-element/ . Short version: the button element can be more easily styled with CSS, which is our case with our Search button.