Affects Version/s: 10.8
Fix Version/s: 10.9
Component/s: Web - Templates & Resources
Documentation in Release Notes:N/A
Pull Request Status:Pull Request accepted
- All pages
- org.xwiki.test.webstandards.CustomDutchWebGuidelinesValidationTest.Validating HTML5 Dutch Web Guidelines validity for: xwiki:XWiki.WatchListRss executed with credentials Admin:admin (from org.xwiki.test.webstandards.AllTests)
- ERROR: An input field has been found with no label association.
- Dutch Guidelines: validateRpd13s1()
- R-pd.13.1 "Use the label element to explicitly associate text with an input field in a form."
- Add a hidden label for the input
- Add a label element that surrounds the control's label. Set the for attribute on the label element to the same value as the id attribute of the control. And/or add a title attribute to the input element. And/or create a label element that contains the input element.