Steps to reproduce :
1. Create a user (I created a global user called SimpleUser)
2. The user can join or not wikis (in my example, the user did not join any wiki)
3. Login with that user and visit the profile page
4. Click on the Wikis entry from the left menu
5. You will notice a message saying "You are not a member of any wiki yet.". See XWIKI-15885-Profile-Page-Seen-With-Owner-SimpleUser.png.
6. Now login with Admin and visit the profile page of the new create user
7. You will see at least one wiki in the list of joined wikis (in my exmaple, there are two wikis: main wiki and a subwiki that was created by Admin). This is actually the list of wikis joined by Admin. See XWIKI-15885-Profile-Page-Seen-With-Admin.png.
Expected result :
When visiting the profile page of SimpleUser with Admin user, the list of joined wikis should be empty. It should be the list of wikis joined by SimpleUser.