Affects Version/s: 10.10-rc-1
Fix Version/s: 10.10
Environment:Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, Firefox 63, using a local instance XWiki 10.10 RC1 on Oracle 11.2
Documentation in Release Notes:N/A
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Login as Admin
- Go to Administer Wiki > Content > Localization
- Set the multilingual to 'Yes'
- Add 'French' to Supported Languages
- Click 'Save'
- Go to Sandbox
- Click on Drawer > Languages and select 'Francais'
- Observe the left/right panel translations
When the language is changed, the pages which have translations in that language will display these translations by default when navigated to them. Switching from one language to another changes both the UI and the content language.
The left and right panels are not translated into French. If the multilingual is set to 'No' and the default language is set to French, only some panels are translated into French (screenshots attached).
This issue cannot be reproduced on XWiki 10.9