Affects Version/s: 12.10.6, 13.3
Fix Version/s: None
Image references are supposed to be refactored, as well as links, when a page is renamed, however it does not work properly when the image is contained in a terminal page.
- Create a terminal page, and add an image as attachment
- In another space, create a second page and include the image of the first page in the content, and a link to the first page
- Rename the first created page, to put it in another space
- View the second page
- The image is still displayed and the link points to the new page
- The link points to the new page, but the image is not displayed anymore. When checking the wiki code of the page, you can see that the reference is still pointing to the old page.