STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Create a page from Home (e.g. "DeleteTest1" <server>/xwiki/bin/view/DeleteTest1/)
- Edit it in Class mode and add a property (e.g. 'Time1' / Type: Timezone)
- Create another page (e.g. "PageTest1" <server>/xwiki/bin/view/PageTest1/)
- Edit "PageTest1" in Object mode and add a 'DeleteTest1' object
- Go to page that contains the class ("DeleteTest1") and click More Actions > Delete
- Don't select anything from the tree and click "Confirm"
The page containing used XClass "DeleteTest1" is not deleted, since it was not selected from the tree on the warning message.
The page gets deleted nevertheless. The same happens if the page containing used XClass is nested under a space and then the Delete action is initiated from XClass page itself.
However, if the Delete action is initiated from the space level (by selecting "Affect children") and the page containing the used XClass is not selected, it's not being deleted, as expected.