STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Edit a page with CKEditor
- Click Insert > Other Macros
- Click inside "Select a category..." drop-down field
- Click on a category (e.g. Content)
- Press Backspace key to remove it from selection
- Observe the suggestions list
The previously selected and removed category is displayed in the suggestions list.
The respective category is not displayed back in suggestions list unless the Select Macro modal is canceled and re-opened, or the user types explicitly the name of the category.