IE 11, local instance 9.6 with MySQL database
Steps to reproduce:
- As admin create a new simple user with your email address
- Configure the Mail Sending (http://test.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Administration%20Tests/Configure%20Mail%20Sending)
- Log in as that user
- Go to Notifications > Settings
- Set all Email options to ON
- Create a filter for an Email option eg. for A new page is created - Filter to only Sandbox pages
- Select Live
- Log in as Admin
- Create a page in Sandbox and one in any other place
- Update and delete a page
- Write a comment in a page
- Wait for some time and check your email
Expected results: The user receives emails with notifications about the selected options.
Actual results: User receives emails with information about the selected options but for the updated pages, in Details, there is no information about the update (Added/removed content) - in my case I've added more text but Details is empty.
Also the user is flooded with some email notifications that are not relevant for him - like the System was updated by superadmin with nothing in Details.
NOTE - I've received many emails with superadmin and admin updates but with nothing in details section and also, I've received notifications about changes I've done with the simple user - which, from my understanding, shouldn't happen, as we don't get notifications about changes we do ourselves.
A total of 12 emails were received.