Affects Version/s: 10.11.8
Fix Version/s: None
I classified this as a minor request, yet I'd consider the implementation of this feature a significant usability improvement for the Office Importer module.
My forum post linked above with the feature question / request follows:
After I finally figured out that I actually have to select "split document", chapter levels 1 to 3 to get what I want, I got the following page structure:
Ok, all chapters have been split into separate pages, but
- due to the chapter naming, the parent chapters like 1 or 2 are now sorted below the children chapters 1.1 or 2.1
- the whole thing generates a huge children page list which is somewhat confusing / inconvenient
Is there any way to automatically structure the pages hierarchically according the the document structure, i.e.
- make the page of chapter 1.1 a child page of the page of chapter 1,
- the page for 3.2.1 a child page of 3.2
- which in turn is a child page of 3 etc.?
Actually that was how I expected the importer would work - unfortunately, it doesn't seem to (yet).